Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hurg....anime....rocks....blurg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NJKatamaki

hurg....anime....rocks....blurg Empty
PostSubject: hurg....anime....rocks....blurg   hurg....anime....rocks....blurg Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Hi I am Jeff and I am an Animeaholic. I have seen chrome shelled regios (one of my new all time faves btw), death note, bleach, naruto, naruto shipunden, samurai 7, samurai deeper kyo, black lagoon (waiting for box set), neon genesis evangelion, ghost in the shell (CLASSIC!!! must not forget those) and many many others.
Back to top Go down
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: hurg....anime....rocks....blurg   hurg....anime....rocks....blurg Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Yo. Welcome to the forum. We are still trying to get everything set up and running smoothly. But, welcome anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei

Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: hurg....anime....rocks....blurg   hurg....anime....rocks....blurg Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Ghost In The Shell ftw. ^^ *hi 5* Enjoy your stay, ne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hurg....anime....rocks....blurg   hurg....anime....rocks....blurg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hurg....anime....rocks....blurg
Page 1 of 1