Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey um this is a bit about me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshirohitsugaya101

hey um this is a bit about me Empty
PostSubject: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am

hello Smile
im toshirohitsugay101
im a girl and i love bleach
it nice to meet u
i just love anime and yer
i was on justdubs when this website came up and i joined and just looked around and found the first divison
by the way i cant spell and Toshiro is my favourite bleach character
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 am

Its nice to meet you! I'm glad that you decided to join us here on these wonderful forums. Also thank you for posting an Introduction I am pleased that you plan to be dedicated to the forums. Your notice of acceptance/denial to the application to the first division will be posted later in the day if not within the next few minutes. We don't mind the statement saying that you can't spell, I don't think any of us really can when it comes to typing LOL Smile. I'm glad to have met you and am glad to be able to determine your eligibility for membership in the 1st Division. We invite you to provide feedback so we may be able to improve the forums to meet satisfactory ratings and hopefully to attract more people. I also am glad that the ads I posted are actually working somewhat lol. I think you are the 2nd person to join via the ads, but the first to be active through so lol. If you have any friends that may want to discuss and role play in bleach or any other anime, such as you can if you so choose to do, invite them! We are very friendly and are always looking to gain new friends and companions.

Have A Great Stay!!!!

Pyro
Forum Admin king
1st Division Taicho drunken

P.S. If you have any questions or comments you are welcome to send me a PM or E-Mail Me directly at bluehedgehog2007@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Hello there.

I'm one of the other admin's that run around this place, looting various corpses and long-dead threads. I'm real easy to get along with (mostly). I second the idea of the inviting of the friends, we need some members.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. We have few rules, but please, don't break them. More importantly, have fun posting! Don't be afraid to post your mind, most of us won't bite...and if we do, it won't break the skin, I promise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

But when it comes to this foolio he likes to suck blood with his vampiric fangs he likes to call play toys
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 am

Ah, but you like to suck things too, but it's not blood or with fangs..
Back to top Go down
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

PostSubject: Re: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:58 am

Hello thar, nice to meet ye! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey um this is a bit about me   hey um this is a bit about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey um this is a bit about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeholics Anonymous :: Introductions and Miscellaneous :: Introductions-1st Post Requirement-
Jump to: