Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OTAKU! Just for you!

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like otaku culture?
yes
OTAKU! Just for you! Vote_lcap80%OTAKU! Just for you! Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
OTAKU! Just for you! Vote_lcap0%OTAKU! Just for you! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What's otaku culture? (AH! *Bonk*)
OTAKU! Just for you! Vote_lcap20%OTAKU! Just for you! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

OTAKU! Just for you! Empty
PostSubject: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Herro...^.^ This be the lou. Hiya every body! Oooooo...the site is really nice! Good job guys!

Okay, so Otaku_lou is a complete nerdbomber who loves anime and manga and....WAFFLES! Yesss, waffles...right so, doodeedee! I cant really type out all of my favorite manga and anime but here are a few: Bleach,Bizenghast,Godchild,Legend of mana,Rurouni Kenshin,Soul Eater, Chobits, Stone,-.- this annoys me, because im not at home and cant look at my bookshelf!!! ARRR!
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Lol It's very nice to have you here on the forums!!! I see on your profile that you are from the Boro, Is that the boro neareast BChrist and I? If so I must know you!!!! lololol I love your vibrant and happy attitude, I'm glad to have someone like you on the forums!

If you ever need any help with anything or have any questions just contact BChrist Or I and we'll get back to ya ASAP lol Smile

Thanks For Joining!
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

Location : That little voice in your head telling to do things >.>

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm

XD, Hello Otaku, I'm BladeBreaker, but you may call me BB or Blade, either works.

Nice to have a new face on the forum I must say.
Back to top Go down
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:34 pm

hey thanks guys! Actually some of you...or maybe all of yous...know he from highschool! >.< Think hard. BChrist (If he be who i think he be...hope so) is my cousin and he and his wife are two of my two favorite "Homies" (actually i hate that word but am making refference to an ICP song they made me listen to).
Back to top Go down
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 am

But I thought you liked that song. Lol. Welcome to the forum and have fun.
Back to top Go down
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 pm

>.< still trying (and failin) to find the PERFECT avitar. Bah, maybe I'll just get a picture of a hairless rat and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei

Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Welcome ne. ^.^ Have lots of fun.......or I'll have to go all Zeriamonster on you. And you don't want that. Just ask BB. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTAKU! Just for you!   OTAKU! Just for you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OTAKU! Just for you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeholics Anonymous :: Introductions and Miscellaneous :: Introductions-1st Post Requirement-
Jump to: