Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's on Your Mind?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

What's on Your Mind? Empty
PostSubject: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:59 am

Ok, so you put here what's on your mind. Whether it be a bad day, good day, or random thoughts, post them here.

So, here I sit at 5 A.M., my head hurts and I'm hungry. And sleepy. I look forward to a few weeks from now, when I find out if I have been accepted into the college I'm trying to gain admittance to.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 pm

lol I'm sittin here at 2 PM, just got back from church, and am now bout to finish up my homework while watching watchmen and really just want to find a better job. Random thoughts running through my head, don't know what to do. So yea I'm all screwed up right now
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm

It's okay. We are all a little screwed up.
Back to top Go down
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

Location : That little voice in your head telling to do things >.>

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Ironic......Pyro was Watching the Watchmen.......XD That answers who Watches the Watchmen :p
Also I just finshed my sig for this place........based on the Watchmen XD and I also watched that movie at 2am last night XD (Got to bed at 5 X_X)

Anyways, as for what's on my mind........Now I'm thinking of the song by The Pixies, "Where is my mind" and that makes me relize my mind is rather blank at the moment and all the thoughts that are coming are just spontaneuosuly coming, except for when I had to spell spontaneous just now.........so yeah, I kinda got nothing on my mind....well now I do, Kinda mad, I just recently passed my drivers test and got my "intermediate Lisence" and my dad says I'm gonna have to drive with him more before I drive anywhere alone......He says I don't take it seriously enough and maybe I don't but I know what can happen if I screw up, I fliped an ATV before and avoided Death twice and Paralyzation once (all in the same accident) and That gave me a massive reality check at how easy I coulda died....so I take things over seriously really, and am more relaxed at somethings.......But always serious

Last edited by BladeBreaker on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add new sig :p)
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 pm

I absolutely Love your siggy Smile And what you've gone through in avoiding Death and Paralysis.....DANG dude...you are one lucky person!
Back to top Go down
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

Location : That little voice in your head telling to do things >.>

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:46 pm

^_^ Thank you, and I like my siggy as Well XD

As for the staying alive, Yeah, I've got good luck and not dying, as well as avoid major injury, most I did was break my colar bone (hurt like a {Insert foul word here}) But having good luck in one area, makes bad luck in another. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 am

That's how it always is. Do good here, suck there.

Man, some people are major assholes on Xbox Live, especially Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm

...ima sittin in a coffee shop with my sister using free wifi...its a pretty good day. Just checking up on mangavolume, seeing if they have any new uploads. Hello everyone, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 pm

waaaaaa Goodbye?!?!?!?!? NOOOOO you just GOT HERE!!!!!! Sad How often do you think you will be able to get on? Sad you seem like a awesome person to talk to
Back to top Go down
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Pyro wrote:
waaaaaa Goodbye?!?!?!?!? NOOOOO you just GOT HERE!!!!!! Sad How often do you think you will be able to get on? Sad you seem like a awesome person to talk to

Heh, ima back and no one else is on! >.< Ah, i will probly steal internet for a while from my neighbors, so yeah, no tellin how long i will be able to connect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on Your Mind?   What's on Your Mind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on Your Mind?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeholics Anonymous :: Introductions and Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: