Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forum Attributes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

New Forum Attributes Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Attributes   New Forum Attributes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm

As many of you can see, there are now ads on the forums. These ads are put up to help create a revenue source for the forums to cover the costs of ads that I put up on google for the Forums. These ads are showing some progress presently, but have minute quantities of clicks. So far only 13 separate clicks have been shown, signifying 13 different people (hopefully) have visited the forums from google itself. According to the stats, we have had about 20,000 ad views which is considerably good, which is where I get the statement that the ads are showing progress. I appreciate everyone who has joined and I ask of one request. Please do the best you can to get more people on the forum.

If we have enough people on the forum, we can open up more role-plays, discussions, off-topic forums, and even more anime. I know a lot of people love to post stuff on blogs so I have opened up a new blog on the forum that is the last category. If you think that the blogs should be put up top underneath the announcements or any other place. I thank you all for the support.

If you have any recommendations at alll please post them in the announcemnt threads and I will most definetly review and take actions apon them. I take pride insaying that this forum will be and is member run.

Have a Great Day!!!
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

New Forum Attributes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Attributes   New Forum Attributes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 am

Well, we have a Google Bot. Now, the question is, what does it do? Is it going to attempt to take us over?
Back to top Go down

New Forum Attributes
Page 1 of 1