Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

Location : That little voice in your head telling to do things >.>

The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello Dudes and Dudets and Imouto-Chan Zeria.

My Name, Is Blade Breaker
*He smiles bowing Graciously*

I'm new here (to the forum) And Was Drug here (Given the link) by Zeria. I'm An Aniki of hers Razz
So thank her for the new member XD

Anyways a little bit about me, I'm a pretty funny dude (So I've been told >.>) And an over all nice guy and (according to about 15 differen't people 2 of which are teachers) a very good Writer.

I'm Probably Too smart for my own good and sometimes like to debate depending on what it is about and can sometimes be very logical and sound slightly smug though I don't mean to and will usually apologize incase I do.

But Despite that logical, brainy thing I got going on, I'm a cool dude, got long hair, wear jeans with holes (sometimes) and rocker shirts, and I got an Awesom Camo Jacket Cool
I also enjoy playing with swords, infact I got a real, handmade Katana Which Is like my most prized possesion......though I'd probably cut my own arm off if I used a real sword the way I do Boken and such.

But yeah, that's a basic, mini Preview of me THE BLADEBREAKER !!!!!!!
{insert menacing laugh here}
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello Blade!

Like you have said in the chat, we've met before lol but I'm happy to have you here and am interested in your contributions to the forum. Thanks for joining, I hope you enjoy it Smile

Pyro
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
Zeria Iiyasei

Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 pm

ANIKI! ANIKI! ANIKI! *glomps Blade* ^.^ Yaaaaaay! You caaaaame! Have lots of fun, ne! =D
Back to top Go down
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 pm

XD

Well.......I'm creative when I don't have writers block XD Ask Z she's been reading one of the stories I'm writing.

*Is glomped* XD Of Course I came sis Razz Joo asked me to. And I'm sure I'll have fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Welcome! I look forward to your posts.
Back to top Go down
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 pm

XD Cool
*sniffles* I feel so welcomed.

But Thanks dude, I look forward to posting XD

Nice to meet ya by the Way Christ......or Buddy......I'll just call ya BC XD
Back to top Go down
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:17 pm

BC, BChrist, Buddy, Christ, Almighty, My Lord, and Bob will all be acceptable as referring to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BladeBreaker

BladeBreaker

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

XD
Nice
Blade, BB, Breaker, Carl, CL, That one dude. Are all what I've been called and don't mind too much XD

<.<.....Ish going to call joo Bob XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD   The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Mysterious BladeBreaker >.>.....XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeholics Anonymous :: Introductions and Miscellaneous :: Introductions-1st Post Requirement-
Jump to: