Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Health Care Reform?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

Health Care Reform? Empty
PostSubject: Health Care Reform?   Health Care Reform? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

News Article

So, heath care is going to be extended to cover those who don't have it. It's great for low-income families who don't have health care throught their jobs. It's also great for people who can't be covered under their parent's coverage anymore.

So, hopefully, this bill will pass and I will be able to go to the doctor again, yay!
Back to top Go down
otaku_lou

otaku_lou

Health Care Reform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care Reform?   Health Care Reform? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 am

Woot woot! Mine went out on the 19th and I gotsta have my meds. this is a good thing...well maybe...aren't taxes gonna increase though? So everyone will still be paying out the butt for prescibtions...oh screw it, I think we should all just smoke some oregano! >.< Nah, but herbal meds are a good alternative to pricey pills, which you never really know what effects they could have on your body, or know whats in them...so yeah...

what were we talking about again?
Back to top Go down

Health Care Reform?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeholics Anonymous :: Introductions and Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: