Animeholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What up? I'm Zenjin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenjin

What up? I'm Zenjin Empty
PostSubject: What up? I'm Zenjin   What up? I'm Zenjin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Hey. I'm Zenjin, which means 'Saint' in Japanese. I don't watch to many animes, but the ones I do watch, I've watched every single episode so far, almost. My favorite is Bleach, and some others I watch is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Naruto (Not done with yet) , Wolf's Rain, One Piece (Not done with yet), Full Metal Alchemist, and I'm about to start Gurren Lagann.

My hobbies are music, RP'ing, anime, and loads of other things. Hit me up if you wanna know more.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei

Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: What up? I'm Zenjin   What up? I'm Zenjin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 pm

RAAAAAAWR! *glomp* XD Hi. And welcome, ne.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: What up? I'm Zenjin   What up? I'm Zenjin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello Zenjin!

Im glad you decided to join our community! Welcome to Animeholics Anonymous. We hope to have more members before long, new ads have been created on google to attract members. We hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions just contact one of the admins and we will gladly help!

Forum Founder

Pyro
Back to top Go down
https://animeholicsanonymous.forumotion.net
BuddyChrist
Commander
Commander
BuddyChrist

PostSubject: Re: What up? I'm Zenjin   What up? I'm Zenjin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi!

Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, direct them to the Admins and we are sure to come up with some semblance of a literate answer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up? I'm Zenjin   What up? I'm Zenjin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up? I'm Zenjin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeholics Anonymous :: Introductions and Miscellaneous :: Introductions-1st Post Requirement-
Jump to: